Thursday, February 17, 2011

Manmadhan Ambu

Nearly after 6 months, I got the time to watch a movie. My obvious choice was MA as it was Kamal's latest movie. Though I enjoyed close to 2 hrs of the movie, the last part was hopeless!! I have never been this disappointed specially when its a comedy storyline (ofcourse Mumbai Express was not impressive either). Still I don't have much regrets simply because watching the stunning ever handsome Kamal was enough as always :) Neela Vaanam song deserves all appreciation. It was really nice!! His pregnant wife being murdered or killed is a repeat but still its far better than portraying himself as a 30 year old romancing a college girl!! :) I wish his next movie makes his fans and audience all happy and enjoy the movie well.

2 comments:

veer said...

yeah..movie didnt do too much justice to kamal's talent..total mix up in the end..as you said lets hope for his next movie to be better..

Anonymous said...

I am a kamal fan and beleive me, I could not watch any scene except for Kamals presence.
horrible movie

Ram