Monday, December 29, 2008

Orlando

It was such a wonderful time in Orlando Visiting Universal Studios and Sea world. It was a great time , 4 days at 4 parks - Universal , Island of Adventure, Sea World and Aquatica. Once you enter the park and get the attraction details, its about how you manage to plan and work it out in one complete day. If you dont plan well, you might miss some rides. Also its important to make sure you reach there at the park opening time and spend all time till park closes...

I enjoyed every show, every ride and can say its such a great effort to make something like this. i would as well say its surely worth your money :) You will not regret spending lot on these theme park tickets.. But I had my worse time in trying to get veg food all 4 days. It was so hard to just survive on green salads, some bakery cakes and juices :( But at the end of 4th day, I got very much comfortable with the salad life :) The weather in Orlando, reminds me of Hot Chennai :) After a long time, my eyes were burning due to the heat :(

No comments: