Friday, August 21, 2009

Baseball Game

I went to watch a baseball game in Seattle. It was between New York Yankees and Seattle Mariners. I knew nothing about the game when I went there. On my way to the stadium, my brother explained me the rules. Infact he explained it giving comparison with Cricket so that it stays on my head better :-) Somehow I managed to learn 50% of the rules and made it for the game.


I learnt that they have matches everyday during summer and so I expected an empty stadium but to my surprise it was quite packed.



The first 5 min was too hard to follow and then I got little comfortable. My brother constantly was giving me some updates and then almost after 30 min I could set myself comfortable with the game and follow it far better than I thought. It was half way through the game that I really developed interest in it and watched it better. May be from now on, I will watch these games as a hobby :)

No comments: