Friday, January 1, 2010

Changes in a short time

I know I am yet to feel more difference than what I have felt. In continuation to my previous post, as we landed in Doha airport, I started realising that I miss USA and will miss it more in days to come. The atmosphere and feel at the Doha airport was enough to start with. I realised I am already quite far from US!! Secondly on landing in Chennai, the way people removed the seat belts even before the signs were up and the way they were so fast to take the hand baggage from the cabin above made me wonder if I was already in Koyembedu Bus stop!!

Just 3 baggage claim area made me wonder, how could people call this as "Anna International Airport" Except for the fact that international flights really arrive, there was not a single reason why it should be called "International"

The horn sounds from vehicles together with Air pollution adds to once tension. Very soon roller coasters might be termed milder when compared to Chennai Auto Drivers!

This is just the changes I have seen in 12 hrs. Wondering how much more to see but at the same time after a week, I would get used to it as well!! Thats India for Indians!!

No comments: