Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cinematic Truth

This is something I had been wanting to pen down for more than a month now. I heard 2 extreme acts by dr and drivers which made me wonder where are we heading to.

Until few weeks back I never really thought that hospitals will deny admission to patients of road accident with the reason as "Police case". The patient was bleeding with head injuries after a hit and run by auto man and the hospital denies him treatment. I also learnt from this accident that there are so many GH in towns where they still dont have basic first aid facilities as well!!

You take a non stop bus from one place to another. Half way thru the journey you receive a emergency call and ask the driver to stop right in the highway as you need to travel back right away. As humans we expect that drivers will understand our emergency and stop the bus for couple of minutes. I heard of this incident when the passengers pleading for stopping the bus inorder to handle some emergency were denied saying "Non stop service"

Are human values lost forever in India?

No comments: