Friday, July 10, 2009

Birthday Wishes

I love wishing people on their birthday. I feel more happy when I learn that I am the first to wish them. I know it sounds a little crazy. Sometimes I even try hard to wish them at 12 in the night. But some people find nothing special about birthday leave alone wishing others :)

I can recollect a lot of those sweet memories. Few in school days were when we used to celebrate buying some cake and coke in the shop outside school and those days a budget of Rs 200 was something hard to get from parents :) Then one special time in college was probably the 2nd yr bday. It fell on a Saturday and still I got the maximum wishes that yr. It always takes a special place in my heart. While at work, biggest surprise was my sister wishing me at 12 in 2005, and 2006 was special with some friends in Hyd and specially opening a gift at 12 AM, and then 2007 was kind of unforgettable. Again on a Saturday with so many people wishing and not to forget a small party we had on Friday bowling and dinner. Who can forget the crazy things Nesa (my friend) does :)

At the same time I should say, I have enjoyed some other friends bday more than mine at times :) Cutting a cake in the car at 12AM in Hyd for a friend, Making a friend open his gift at 12AM , calling up the US hotel desk phone at 12 AM and making them connect to the room for wishing, visiting a friend at 6.30 AM and waking her from sleep... Haha.. I know reading these will only irritate few people who feel I disturb sleeping people, but somehow I love to wish them in some special way and the best idea for that is wake them from sleep :)

To all my friends, don't worry I will trouble you too very soon :)

No comments: