Thursday, July 2, 2009

Woow Vacation Time :-)

Its really new for me to see Independence of a country celebrated so much :-) It was a huge surprise for me to see fireworks on sale every where for July 4th celebrations. In some places, they have fireworks on 3rd night and in some places its on 4th.

The idea of so much fireworks and fun comes to me only for Diwali :) This experience will be totally new and hoping to enjoy it in Mt Rushmore :) But at the same time, it does make sense to celebrate the Independence in this way.

However its not the celebration that counts but the happiness and satisfaction of living in a country which makes us feel proud of our country. I wonder how many people get that feel in our country.

Guess I should write more after I watch them celebrate :)

2 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Waiting to see pics of 4th of July :)
Thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Preeti

Niths said...

@ Preeti - Hope my updates today will give you all info :) Guess I have to wait more time to see some fireworks in action...