Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ayan

This is the first Tamil movie I got to watch in a theatre here. I don't think I have ever been in a theatre where just 30 viewers were seated to watch a Tamil movie :) It was such a comedy with very less people around. But at the same time I was finding it so wierd to hear so many people speak tamil in a theatre. Infact Brooklin is the only theatre screening movies from Tamil, Telegu and Hindi here.
As such I liked the movie, though it dint have anything special. I had never listened to the songs before. So i was not too impressed with them too. But one thing for sure is that after watching short movies without songs here, its really hard to accept 5 to 6 songs in a movie. But I also guess my mind will change once I come back home :)

2 comments:

Dany said...

we saw newton 3m vishi with only 12people in chennai and villu with even less people.

so slowly u r chaning, not able to bear songs ...

Niths said...

hahaha... how did u have the heart to watch newton mundram vizhi or watever is the name!!!! Well i never make the mistake of watching Vijay movies in theatres...

I do feel in movies where the theme is serious and not romance, its better not to have songs... but our people will make only masala movies and expect to compete in OSCAR :)