Friday, May 29, 2009

Why is our system so bad?

Will we ever have any of the below implemented in our country?
1.When someone makes an accident while driving, he should be given a heavy ticket
2.Cases of fatal accidents, licence must be ceased....
3.Once you get 3 tickets , your licence is cancelled.... Go thru the complete process once more and get a fresh licence...
4.You have to first go and write the written test for driving licence and cant just sign a paper and driving school gets you the learner licence.
5.Planned driving road test must be conducted and paying driving school should never help you get licence as now....
I see all this as just silly dreams.... But sitting away from India, I admire each of these systems followed here. Everyone here checks for the speed limit in each area and drives. The first day it sounded shocking and then from day 2 I enjoyed that system and understood how much it reduces accidents and traffic issues :)
I am scared that very soon I will feel I should settle here in US :( Infact I am so eager to drive here these days :)

4 comments:

Dany said...

y do u want to come back? nothing wrong in settling there.

Niths said...

I dont know Ramesh.. But may be one more here will change me completely as you say "Settle in USA" :)

Dany said...

my wishes to u to become a US citizen

Niths said...

Anyways we will meet in our work place in Nov :) No doubt in that :)