Friday, May 8, 2009

Exam Fever.. Election Fever... IPL Fever.. !!!

First and foremost which of the above 3 is toping the list in Chennai/India now? I dont know. For every student the first one will decide his future career..... the second one is supposed to improve our country status to get us as a developed country and the last one is for our pride..afterall cricket is religion in India :) and I am no exception to that list of cricket lover :)
I wonder how the election fever is back home. I miss it this time... But how does it matter who wins... the problems of common men will never change... Traffic jam, bad driving, unsafe travel... Poor education system, education for money .... no punctuality in any sector.. no planning of work... pathetic broken roads, dirty mess everywhere in the roads , this is a never ending list :(
One thing is sure, when i go back to India, the first few weeks will be miserable to handle and get set with my old life :( But at the same time, one major factor pulling me back home is family :) So whatever is the trouble of living there, I will come back soon :)

2 comments:

Dany said...

my advice if u can settle there try for it

Niths said...

Ur right!! But my mind says USA and heart says India :(