Friday, May 1, 2009

Kamal's "Unnai Pol Oruvan"

I just got to see the short trailer today in utube and went on to read some articles on the movie "Unnai Pol Oruvan" remake of "A Wednesday" Why was that the movie named as "Thalaivan Irukkindran" renamed? Infact the name "Thalaivan Irukkindran" seems nice. I could never find anywhere the reason for the name change. Is it a sentimental feeling that changing movie name will give success or a way to get publicity? :(

But beyond all this, I wish to see yet another success from Kamal and waiting for the movie just as his other fans :) Infact as I watched the trailer today, I had a feeling " One person who reduces in age every yr - Kamal Hassan " :-)

2 comments:

Dany said...

hmm

Niths said...

@Dan - This "hmm" gives me no clarity :( Is it for the first part or the second part of what I had written?