Saturday, April 17, 2010

Does Chennai deserve to qualify?

When I think if we deserve to qualify, I feel we dont deserve more because if you see the matches lost, its been so pathetic! Such failures can never be digested. On the positive side I can recollect only the Rajasthan Royals game worth but nothing else. Still I end up sitting to calculate, Can Chennai qualify even if we lose to Punjab and I feel upset when I find that the answer is No :(

Its really sad to read the paper where Dhoni has said, its not in our hands and more with Deccan Charges game!! That adds more to my point of why should we qualify? Anyways I have no idea on doing anything other than watch the game tomorrow, fingers crossed that Chennai should win and then again watch the second game more curiously to see who loses Delhi or Deccan :)

1 comment:

Dany said...

after watching the first 4 overs today i feel chennai deserves to be left out of Semis.