Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where does this happen?

You enter this building, fully air conditioned, lots of computers and people sitting and working there. Ofcourse they have customers in front of them and they are serving the request. Now you are a stranger to that place and you need some help from them. You enter the building and walk in. There are some people sitting idle with the computer before them but no one bothers to ask you, "May I help you". And later on you feel so much out of the place with no clue as to which side to walk and enquire your query!! Finally you head to a desk where someone is not busy with any customer and tell them excuse me, and you see them looking at you only after a long gap and finally responding a simple "YES". By then, you wonder why did I come here for my work. I should have gone somewhere else where is there is more concern for customers :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU WRITE SO NICELY THAT IT TOUCHES THE HEART THE WORDS THAT U HAVE WRITTEN I THINK THEY HAVE DIRECTLY COME FROM UR HEART.... GREAT KEEP WRITING

Anonymous said...

good........