Sunday, April 4, 2010

Its been a long break

There had been number of times in the last one month I wanted to write. From Movies to IPL. Its been busy time at home that I had not had the chance to sit down and write.

After the first few games in IPL, with Chennai losing matches in succession, I seriously lost interest in watching. Infact avoiding the matches helped me get some good sleep last week :) Though wednesday game against Blore was a decent win, yesterday with Rajastan Royals was unbelivable. More than the factor of the win, I am pretty sure every fan in the stadium would have been so happy for every Re he had spent for the ticket and match. With the pitch favouring the batsman, it was amazing performance from Royals as well. Not to forget that amazing catch from Bollingar. That match was a treat to watch. I am all excited and waiting to watch the match against Mumbai in the stadium. I hope that Chennai can break the winning streat of Mumbai guys :)

Vinnaithandi Varuvaya had been a movie I wanted to watch since the date of release and it took me more than a month to really plan and watch it. After a long time, I enjoyed watching a full time simple love story taken forward in a beautiful fashion. Not just that, the charater of a girl in love who belongs to a conservative family was beautifully brought up and it was so damn realistic. This is the only movie in recent past that I really fell in love with :)

No comments: