Thursday, April 29, 2010

IPL win for Chennai

I guess I am the last person to blog on this and infact I am trying to write when everyone has even forgotten the topic. But this semifinal and final were 2 matches which made me immensly happy, after a long long time. Its been more than a yr since I watched and enjoyed a match like this. Though I felt till we qualified for the semifinal, that we dont really deserve this, after the amazing win in semifinal and the same following in the final, I was really happy and felt so good for the Chennai team. All I saw was amazing team effort when bowling and fielding with some good batting performances. Specially I would say, fielding standard had improved a lot recently and Suresh Raina, my god, he is just amazing on the field!! Who can forget the catch he took or the maiden over from Ashvin, cool caption in Dhoni, with all other guys supporting so well and finally lifting the IPL Cup. It was a great moment when Polard got out and made sure that nothing can now stop Chennai from lifting the cup :) Wish we see similar cool performances in World T20 and win the cup for India :)

No comments: